This workshop is designed for students have completed the FactSet Basics workshop or for students with some experience using FactSet.
This workshop will feature some of the advanced functionality in FactSet. Students will learn how to:
- Generate a customized report about a company, using the BookBuilder function (@BB)
- Create and customize a chart using economic, company or industry data in the Charts tab (@C)
- Build a list of companies that meet certain critiera, using the Screening tab (@US)
- Create and monitor a portfolio using the Market Watch (@MA)
- Use the FactSet Excel plug-in
Tuesday, November 14, 2017
12:00pm - 1:00pm
FLC, L1245, Lower Level, Innovation Complex
University of Toronto Mississauga
Registration has closed.