This workshop is designed for students who have completed the Bloomberg Basics workshop or for students with some experience using Bloomberg.
This workshop will feature some of the advanced functionality in Bloomberg. Students will learn how to:
- Customize the workspace tied to their accounts
- Use Bloomberg Intelligence <BI> to research an industry and source hard-to-find data
- Set up and monitor a portfolio with Portfolio Administration <PRTU>
- Tap into market gossip or speculation through Speculation News <NI SPEC>
- Monitor the FX market with the Foreign Exchange Information Platform <FXIP>
- Identify job opportunities and prepare for interviews <JOBS> <BIO>
- Use the Bloomberg Excel plug-in
Wednesday, November 15, 2017
12:00pm - 1:00pm
FLC, L1245, Lower Level, Innovation Complex
University of Toronto Mississauga
Registrations are fully booked!